Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't Hate Me...

I'm taking this blog private. Sorry. I know that's a bummer for all you lurkers (to whom I can relate--I do my share of lurking). Email me at lnbarrett(at)msn(dot)com if you'd like to be invited to our private blog. ugh. Sorry, but I just gots to :)

Reason? No particular one--I don't have any crazy stalkers (that I'm aware of), but I've been going back and forth on the issue for a while. I've realized my reason for blogging is in fact a "private" one--to document the lives of my children and keep in touch with family and close friends. I'm not really blogging for "public" reasons--to join in bloggerworld interactions and discussions of motherhood, decorating, politics or what have you. Those are all great reasons for blogging, but I don't use "Monkey Tales" for any of them (since every post and every picture is just simply about the kiddos--if you haven't noticed :)). So, after reading this report on KSL, I realized there was no reason for me to be putting my family's images and information out there in a public forum if I don't use it as such. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: